Report Suspicious or Criminal Activity

To report suspicious or criminal activity in Johnson County, Kansas, please follow the instructions below.

This is not to be used for a crime in progress.  For emergency assistance call 911.

If you observe what you believe to be suspicious or criminal activity, you can report it here anonymously and it will be checked out. If you need to make an official police report please call your local law enforcement agency. 

***This is not monitored 24/7, please call the Johnson County, Kansas Sheriff's Office at 913-782-0720 or 911 if this requires immediate attention.***