Report Drug Activity

For emergency assistance call 911.

This is for reporting drug crimes in Johnson County, Miami County and Franklin County Kansas only

If you observe what you believe to be illegal drug activity, you can report it here anonymously and it will be checked out. If you need to make an official police report please call your local law enforcement agency.  You may also call the drug tip hotline at 913-715-5901.